The Scandinavian based telecom operator TeliaSonera has done some trend watching which is presented in a report here (pdf). Among the findings are:
– One in four Swedes regularly follow one or more blogs
– Most popular blog topics to read about are everyday life (36%), diary/personal (33%), politics/society (28 %), computers/IT (27%), sport (21%).
– 4 percent of the companies in the survey have a corporate blog, an additional 6 percent are planning to launch one in 2007
– Of respondents under the age of 26, 73 percent would consider taking pictures if they found themselves in the middle of a news situation
Most popular blog topics to read in the other Nordic countris are:
– Denmark: everyday life (40%)
– Norway: diary/personal (35%)
– Finland: everyday life (42%)
Note: 1,404 of Telia’s corporate customers and 8,887 private customers answered the survey.