The BBC’s press office has introduced RSS feeds for its public relations material, reports Journalism.co.uk. That’s good news, but the fact that we are reporting on this as some kind of news, unfortunately shows that we are still a long way from an RSS break through in corporate communications.
In Sweden most media use RSS, but there are not many companies that use RSS for external communications. Here are a few examples I’ve found:
– MKB Fastighets AB
– Linklaters (feed) Disclosure: this is my employer
– Bodens kommun
– Företagarförbundet (feed)
– Företagarna Boden
– Nobel Biocare
– SCB (feed)
– SIDA (feed)
– Swedish Agency for Public Management (Statskontoret)
– Swedish customs (Tullverket)
– Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet)
– Uddevalla kommun
Do you know of any other feeds, please add them in the comments.