According to a UK survey by Lightspeed Research, customers are now making complaints about brands more often on the web than on the phone. It is far more common among 18-34 year-olds to complain on Facebook than among older consumers (15% compared to 5% and 4%).
- kullin on The problem with bad targeting of promoted tweets
- Per Pettersson on The problem with bad targeting of promoted tweets
- Senaste nytt inom sociala medier v.46 | Cecilia Victoria Åslund- Konsult inom sociala medier on Facebook now shows trending topics in the news feed
- BLOG POST 4: Public Relations and the online environment | sammiecrowe on Findings from the Social Media and Online PR Report 2010
- Abood Aljareere on BMW are giving away a brand new BMW M5 on Facebook. Not!
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic