According to a UK survey by Lightspeed Research, customers are now making complaints about brands more often on the web than on the phone. It is far more common among 18-34 year-olds to complain on Facebook than among older consumers (15% compared to 5% and 4%).
- Google visar 5 år gamla artiklar som nya « Sociala medier on Google displays incorrect dates from news sites
- 7 Sexy and Creative PR Ideas | Sword and the Script on Burger King and Jeep turn Twitter hacking into PR opportunity
- Philip on KLM and social media – how to become a social business
- Philip on Burger King and Jeep turn Twitter hacking into PR opportunity
- Jenny Gregory on KLM and social media – how to become a social business
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic