With the explosion of social media sites it is inevitable that some doesn’t make it. GigaOm now reports that the social music site Social.fm has gone out of business. Another venture funded social media site that has closed down is Thoof, a social news-ranking site, reports Digital Media Wire.
- Google visar 5 år gamla artiklar som nya « Sociala medier on Google displays incorrect dates from news sites
- 7 Sexy and Creative PR Ideas | Sword and the Script on Burger King and Jeep turn Twitter hacking into PR opportunity
- Philip on KLM and social media – how to become a social business
- Philip on Burger King and Jeep turn Twitter hacking into PR opportunity
- Jenny Gregory on KLM and social media – how to become a social business
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic