Microblogging site Twitter today unofficially passed the 1 billion mark when someone posted the 1,000,000,000th tweet. According to this blog, the first ten digit tweet belongs to a user with a private account, so the information is not public. The following tweet was published by a bot here.
- Lauren on Replace, Don’t Move Your SlideShare Presentation
- Twitter Profile Optimization: Experience Management Blog on Brand-jacking on Twitter new challenge for PR
- David on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
- Deeped on How to find the gender of your Twitter followers
- kullin on How to find the gender of your Twitter followers
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook fake Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic