The Swedish paper Post- och Inrikes Tidningar is the oldest newspaper in the world. It has been published for 361 years, but as of tomorrow it will only be available as an online publication. If I should give the paper one advice about the new format, then it would be to not post links on the site before there is any content on that page.
- Instagram removes time stamps and here’s what I don’t like about it
- The New York Times launches crowdsourcing tool for identification of old ads
- Love without locks when Paris wants you to show digital love
- Best social media responses to arrogant Layvin Kurzawa celebration
- Bob the Builder gets a remake. Twitter says “can you fix it?”
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook fake Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic