The Swedish paper Post- och Inrikes Tidningar is the oldest newspaper in the world. It has been published for 361 years, but as of tomorrow it will only be available as an online publication. If I should give the paper one advice about the new format, then it would be to not post links on the site before there is any content on that page.
- McDonald’s tweets to Luis Suarez: chew a Huge Mac as an alternative | Posts on Brilliant flipbook video of Robin van Persie’s flying header goal against Spain
- McDonald’s tweets to Luis Suarez: chew a Huge Mac as an alternative | Posts on Luis Suarez in McDStories-like gaffe on Twitter
- Lauren on Replace, Don’t Move Your SlideShare Presentation
- Twitter Profile Optimization: Experience Management Blog on Brand-jacking on Twitter new challenge for PR
- David on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS Socialbakers social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic