This is a neat example of how to get positive blog coverage for your company. PralinHuset is a purveyor of chocolates and noticed that one of Sweden’s more popular bloggers had a craving for chocolate, and decided to send her a present, a box of pralines, when she was sick. Of course, all companies can’t send gifts to every influential blogger (just send them to me, thanks) but this was done with consideration and had a connection to the targeted blogger. Simply fabulous.
- Google visar 5 år gamla artiklar som nya « Sociala medier on Google displays incorrect dates from news sites
- 7 Sexy and Creative PR Ideas | Sword and the Script on Burger King and Jeep turn Twitter hacking into PR opportunity
- Philip on KLM and social media – how to become a social business
- Philip on Burger King and Jeep turn Twitter hacking into PR opportunity
- Jenny Gregory on KLM and social media – how to become a social business
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic