This is a neat example of how to get positive blog coverage for your company. PralinHuset is a purveyor of chocolates and noticed that one of Sweden’s more popular bloggers had a craving for chocolate, and decided to send her a present, a box of pralines, when she was sick. Of course, all companies can’t send gifts to every influential blogger (just send them to me, thanks) but this was done with consideration and had a connection to the targeted blogger. Simply fabulous.
- Fairy lights, paper cranes & are you lost? – it’s the Thursday paper round… | fizzybunting on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
- Dale Casey on BMW are giving away a brand new BMW M5 on Facebook. Not!
- kullin on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
- Luca on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
- Robert Hultman on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic