This is a neat example of how to get positive blog coverage for your company. PralinHuset is a purveyor of chocolates and noticed that one of Sweden’s more popular bloggers had a craving for chocolate, and decided to send her a present, a box of pralines, when she was sick. Of course, all companies can’t send gifts to every influential blogger (just send them to me, thanks) but this was done with consideration and had a connection to the targeted blogger. Simply fabulous.
- kullin on The problem with bad targeting of promoted tweets
- Per Pettersson on The problem with bad targeting of promoted tweets
- Senaste nytt inom sociala medier v.46 | Cecilia Victoria Åslund- Konsult inom sociala medier on Facebook now shows trending topics in the news feed
- BLOG POST 4: Public Relations and the online environment | sammiecrowe on Findings from the Social Media and Online PR Report 2010
- Abood Aljareere on BMW are giving away a brand new BMW M5 on Facebook. Not!
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic