This is a neat example of how to get positive blog coverage for your company. PralinHuset is a purveyor of chocolates and noticed that one of Sweden’s more popular bloggers had a craving for chocolate, and decided to send her a present, a box of pralines, when she was sick. Of course, all companies can’t send gifts to every influential blogger (just send them to me, thanks) but this was done with consideration and had a connection to the targeted blogger. Simply fabulous.
- McDonald’s tweets to Luis Suarez: chew a Huge Mac as an alternative | Posts on Brilliant flipbook video of Robin van Persie’s flying header goal against Spain
- McDonald’s tweets to Luis Suarez: chew a Huge Mac as an alternative | Posts on Luis Suarez in McDStories-like gaffe on Twitter
- Lauren on Replace, Don’t Move Your SlideShare Presentation
- Twitter Profile Optimization: Experience Management Blog on Brand-jacking on Twitter new challenge for PR
- David on 10 things I learned from blogging for 10 years
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS Socialbakers social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic