Some links to interesting articles.
* First Monday – The media’s portrayal of hacking, hackers, and hacktivism before and after September 11
* First Monday – New approaches to television archiving
* Newsweek: Not the Queen’s English – Non-native English-speakers now outnumber native ones 3 to 1. And it’s changing the way we communicate.
* Kottke in Newsweek – One of the most popular individual bloggers discusses microcelebrity and his decision to go pro.
* Richard Edelman about the power of “Average Joe” – Co-Creating and the growing power of ‘average person like me’: Nearly 60% of Americans and a comparable percentage of Brazilians, Brits, Canadians, Chinese, French, Germans and Japanese look to their peers for knowledge and advice, up from 20% only two years ago.
* Fast Company: Amazon cry wolf? – The down side of underpromising and overdelivering.
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook fake Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic