1. The blurring of the lines between journalism and entertainment.
2. The blurring of lines between news and opinion.
3. The blending of news and advertising, sponsorships or other commercial relationships.
4. The problems and pitfalls inherent in pack journalism.
5. The issue of conflict and context.
6. The exaggerated tendency toward pessimism.
7. The growing media fascination with the bizarre, the perverse and the pathological — John Mark Karr journalism.
8. Social orthodoxy, or political correctness.
9. The media’s short attention span.
10. The matter of [the media’s] power.
advertising Aftonbladet barack Obama blog bloggsverige blogs bloopers brands corporate blogs Dagens Nyheter Denmark Expressen Facebook Finland Flickr football Google H&M IKEA Instagram Jaiku journalism journalists media Media Culpa Metro Myspace Norway Pinterest politics PR PR PR blog RSS social media social media sweden social networks Spotify Statistics survey Sweden Twingly Twitter YouTube Zlatan Ibrahimovic